Spiderman is spending all his time enjoying a normal life.

While on vacation to recharge, Tom Holland made a statement that surprised the public.

Spider man: No way home star recently shared and attracted attention by revealing that the entertainment industry is not for him. Although for Tom Holland , the love for movies is still eternal.

Tom Holland joins Podcast on Purpose

Tom Holland joins Podcast on Purpose

Tom Holland talks to Podcast on purpose

“Look, I actually admit I’m a huge fan of filmmaking, but I really don’t like  Hollywood . I don’t feel like it’s for me,”  the 27-year-old star said.

Those were the shares of Tom Holland when participating in a conversation on Jay Shetty’s Podcast on Purpose , which aired on the evening of July 9.

Next, “Spider-Man” Holland also explained that he saw some colleagues and friends lose themselves when entering the entertainment industry and feared the same thing would happen to him. 

“I understand that I’m part of this industry and I enjoy my interactions with it. But that said, I’ve always tried to remove myself from it, to live as normal a life as possible,” said Tom Holland. 

And throughout the past time, Holland has always reminded himself with the thought: “Don’t lose yourself. The 27-year-old star also confided that participating in such a podcast is very rare, but the podcast is a safe place for a vulnerable person like Tom Holland. 

Spider-Man is currently dating  actress Zendaya  – the female lead of the upcoming Euphoria . He said he just wants to focus on the things that make him happy, such as family, friends, or working as a carpenter, playing golf in private or volunteering for the organization Tom Holland’s mother runs. 

Spiderman is spending all his time enjoying a normal life.

Spiderman is spending all his time enjoying a normal life.

In early June, Tom Holland sat down with Extra to talk about his new role as a producer. The 1996-born star said that while he loves producing, it seems like taking on two roles at once is too much for Holland. 

So after completing the project  The Crowded Room  as the main actor and producer, Tom Holland decided to temporarily stop all activities to relax and clear his mind so he could return to normal life. 

Related Posts

BREAKING NEWS: Ariana Grande Opens Up About Relationship with Ethan Slater Amidst Fan Speculation.

In a recent interview on the ‘SmartLess’ podcast, pop icon Ariana Grande candidly discussed her relationship with actor Ethan Slater, addressing the swirling rumors and providing fans with insight into…

Read more

Leonardo DiCaprio, 49, spotted engaging in public display of affection with 19-year-old girlfriend in the Caribbean ‘He previously broke up with his ex-girlfriend because she turn 25 years old’

Iп a receпt sightiпg that has sparked widespread media atteпtioп, Hollywood heartthrob Leoпardo DiCaprio, aged 49, was caυght iп a steamy embrace with his 19-year-old girlfrieпd dυriпg a romaпtic getaway iп the…

Read more

BREAKING NEWS: Taylor Swift has caused a social media storm after SPEAKING OUT to criticize Elon Musk, telling him straight to his face: “You’re like… See more

Photo-Illustration: Intelligencer; Photos: Getty Elon Musk is a painfully unfunny edgelord who recently became a vocal Donald Trump supporter. So naturally, when Taylor Swift endorsed Kamala Harris shortly after Tuesday…

Read more

Oscar-winning Hollywood producer who made ‘The Godfather’ and ‘Star Wars’ has died. He was found dead at his desk, police initially revealed… see more:

Fred Roos, the Oscar-winning producer renowned for his work on “The Godfather Part II” and for launching the careers of numerous Hollywood stars, has died at the age of 89….

Read more

RIP: Sylvester Turner Passes Away at 70—Family Left in Tears 💔 At 70, Sylvester Turner has passed away, leaving many in shock. His grieving children, overcome with emotion, revealed: “He did not have my support, and more than that, he did not have the time to…”

Chris Brown Boldly Confesses: “I Wanted to Get Rihanna and Karrueche Pregnant at the Same Time, But I Made a Mistake When…” In a jaw-dropping revelation that has left fans…

Read more

Kim Sae Ron’s Father Exposes YouTuber Lee Jin Ho’s Alleged Involvement In Her Passing, Threatens Legal Action.

The father of late actress Kim Sae Ron has publicly condemned YouTuber Lee Jin Ho, accusing him of contributing to his daughter’s distress before her tragic passing. He has also…

Read more

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

DMCA.com Protection Status