Lyric tattoo ideas are a way of life. When you mix the two, you get pure perfection. If you are someone who loves tattoos and music at the same time, then going for a song lyric tattoo would be the best bet.
Song Lyric Tattoos That Will Inspire Your Music-Loving Soul
1. Lyric Tattoo Ideas “Don’t look back in anger” by Oasis
Although there are many Song Lyric Tattoos Ideas, this one can be opted for by anyone, irrespective of gender or age. Although the connotation with which this line was used in the song was different, we could look at it as something really inspiring- your past was your past, bitter or sweet, you must learn from it and not look at it with scornful eyes.
2. “We can be heroes just for one day” by David Bowie
Can’t we all be heroes just for one day? Yes, we definitely can. And that would change many things in the world and it would be a better place to live in.
3. Lyric Tattoo Ideas “Nothing except love in the end” by David Gray
No matter how much hatred you nurture for others, it’s not anything but love that lasts. With this tattoo, you will definitely show your positive side.
4. “It’s just a spark” from last Hope by Paramore
If you are too fond of this song, then get this line etched on your skin. The use of the word spark itself brings new life to this tattoo. Perfect for women!
5. “I am not afraid to keep on living” from famous last words by Chemical Romance
If you have seen many ups and downs and have still managed to move forward with grit, you are a real inspiration for yourself and others. And this tattoo is reflective of who you are. Also, take a look at pleasant floral tattoo ideas for girls.
6. “Though I try to resist I still want it all” by artist Troy Sivan
For the winner that you are, this excerpt from one of Troye Sivan’s songs is the perfect tattoo text for your tattoo. Get it inked and flaunt your life’s philosophy.