It is discrete, but the design on the inside of your lip is appealing because it’s temporary. These types of tattoos don’t last nearly as long as ink on other areas of your skin. After saying that, getting an inner lip tattoo meaning can be somewhat risky, but maybe that’s one of the reasons why people want to get it done.
1. Do Inner Lip Tattoos Hurt?
- First of all, tattooing your lips can be painful. Most humans can’t even stand the pain of a lip bite.
- Now, take a moment and imagine a tattoo needle puncturing your lips 1000 times per minute.
- Since these tattoos are inked in the inner side of the lip, this increases the chances of getting infected if they are not done properly.
- Moreover, you have to avoid certain food types to avoid getting your new lip tattoo infected.
2. Can you Tattoo Your Lips?
- Another reason for you to think before getting a lip tattoo is that people will judge you a lot after it.
- If you are single, then getting a lip tattoo is something to avoid.
- This is because you will meet new people in your life, and they might not approve of your lip tattoo. I’m joking.
- Nobody has that right to approve or disapprove of your new or old tattoos, but we live in a very “sensitive” world.
- That means that these days everybody has the “right” to say anything about anybody.
- Your tattoo choice is entirely your decision, and you don’t have to care about people’s feelings regarding the placement of your tattoo design, and that’s it.
3. What is the Meaning of Inner lip tattoo meaning?
- The majority of lip tattoos have one common or ordinary meaning, and that is a rebellious attitude.
- This is because a person chooses a lip tattoo despite so many risks involved.
- After all, they want to show that they are not scared of anything.
- However, if you choose a design that will give your tattoo a unique and even better meaning, here are some of the most popular symbolism and meanings