The right bedding brings color, style, and comfort to the bedroom. Check out these cozy bedroom linens ideas for a bedroom style that speaks to you. You won’t need to toss and turn anymore trying to decide how to make your bed your favorite spot in your home!
1. Patterned Bedroom linens Ideas
- Incorporate a patterned comforter, duvet, or throw blanket for a fun twist on traditional white sheets.
- In this primary bedroom, a comforter set featuring a pretty medallion print adds interest to a classic canopy bed while continuing the blue color scheme.
- Complete the look with matching shams and accent pillows with various textures.
2. Natural Linen
- Natural linen is informal and soft, making it a perfect neutral bedroom bedding idea.
- This greige bedspread provides a blank canvas to showcase a patterned coverlet. A subtle stripe on the bench at the foot of the bed furthers the neutral color scheme without being distracting.
- A blue area rug and throw pillow add hints of color while keeping the look sweet and simple.
3. White with Patterns
- An all-white bedding set makes a room feel clean and luxurious. In this country-style bedroom, ruffled edges on the comforter give dainty charm and soften the room’s wood plank wall and flooring.
- A floral quilt at the foot of the bed adds a delicate pattern to the bright white bedding.
4. Tonal Color
- This southwestern decor sticks to bold natural hues for an on-theme color scheme.
- The golden floor rug complements tones in the wall art and accent pillows, while reds and greens in the comforter and curtains add a broad spectrum of natural tones.
- Mushroom wall paint matches the color of the rustic wood bed frame and beige carpet.
5. Cabled Texture
- Use a cable-knit throw blanket instead of a quilt or comforter for cozy texture. The ivory blanket on this beautiful bedding idea is reminiscent of fisherman-style knit sweaters, adding to the room’s nautical theme.
- Striped pillows and shades of ocean blue complete the beachy bedding decor.
6. Cohesive Bedroom linens and Furniture
- For a cohesive bedroom decorating idea, choose bed linens that harmonize with the style of your furniture. This country-style quilt complements an antique wood headboard.
- Small patterns on the accent pillows and sheets add interest to the white coverlet and Euro shams.